[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 177, Issue 5

MARK NELSON ender100 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 20:35:01 UTC 2017

Anne,

Maybe coat a sheet of paper and leave it in your darkroom in total darkness for a couple of days on a counter where you work.  See if something is settling on it?

It could even be clothes that you wear…. so if I were in my metal shop and grinding tool steel, then went to make a print…I would have a print that looks like I spilled pepper on it.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home! <http://www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com/>