[Alt-photo] Arista ortho

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:29:34 UTC 2017

On 12.10.2017 16:46, johnbrewerphotography--- via Alt-photo-process-list
wrote:
> Hi list members
>
> Can anybody give me an iso, developer type (paper?) and dev time for Arista ortho sheet film for full tonal range?
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPhone
hi John,

I tried it a pack long ago. If my memory serves well, I used iso 6,
developed with very (very means maybe 1:3-4) diluted Neutol under red
safe light just watching the image and eyeballing, when it was time to stop.

As I didn't have at that time a  4x5 neg. scanner, results varied, but I
liked it, as it was easy to develop and   cut the sheet under red light.
I had only 9x12cm film holders, so the 4x5 sheet needed some shaving.

It was just too difficult  and expensive to order it from freestylecamera.

best

-m