[Alt-photo] Luis Nadeau

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Mon Oct 23 01:54:54 UTC 2017

Hi Jacques,

I tried to contact Luis when I was traveling through New Brunswick in August of 2007 but he did not respond. He was active in this group back in the 1990s.

A Google search turned up this rather bizarre link which references a letter he sent to a local newspaper from right about the same time: http://ufo-nb.blogspot.com. It does include mailing and email addresses so it might be useful.

Here is a very recent article (9/1/17) about the same incident: https://www.telegraphjournal.com/telegraph-journal/story/100321587/ufo
Note: This site is behind a paywall, but I clicked subscribe (I didn't subscribe) then the back button, and was surprised to see the article was then viewable.

I don't believe there is a more recent edition of the book.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com