[Alt-photo] Luis Nadeau

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:18:34 UTC 2017

Intersting, Kees.

Nadeau has quite the biography. He was on the list and then off before I arrived on the list in 1999 I think. So I’ve never known him although I have his platinum and carbon books and they are quite good resources.

I notice at the bottom that he seems to have gotten the Fresson machine to work and make prints.

I wonder a couple things: if he ever succeeded in doing tricolor work and also if Fresson will no longer be able to do dichromated prints in France if dichromate is now banned.

Chris