[Alt-photo] Luis Nadeau

Dennis Moser dennis.moser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:48:20 UTC 2017

Christina,

As of May, 2016, when I visited the atelier, Fresson was planning to
continue to make prints. I have not spoken or visited with them this year,
so I don't really know. Perhaps I or someone else on the list should
contact them to see. Not sure I'll have time in the next six weeks to visit
them before I leave France this time.

Best,

Dennis Moser

~~
If your first move is brilliant, you’re in trouble. You don’t really know
how to follow it; you’re frightened of ruining it. So, to make a mess is a
good beginning. — Brian Eno

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>