[Alt-photo] Antwort: Re: Dichromate Poisoing

udo.schnitzbauer at uzh.ch udo.schnitzbauer at uzh.ch
Tue Oct 24 06:30:04 UTC 2017

Sorry, that link is scaremongering...specially cyanotype* is one of the safes methods....and to get prussic acid from ferrocyanide you need diluted sulfuric acid and heat...
If you are scared of cyanotype chemicals, please than ban dishwashing liquid and other household products (chemicals) from your surroundings, because it´s at the same hazard level.

*= http://illumina-chemie.de/cyanotypie-t3305-s4.html

Sorry....but this kind of "Angst" goes against the grain for me (ion Germman: Gegen den Strich).

Bj68