[Alt-photo] LIGHTMEASURE CLOSED? TELL ME IT AIN'T SO, JOE!

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Sep 1 15:27:39 UTC 2017

DEAR LIST,

I just went on the LightMeasure site to see if I could finally get a meter with the outboard sensor (got one with the built-in) and the home page says, "THE STORE IS CLOSED"!?!? Anyone know wazup wih dat? As the adolescent fan said to Shoeless Joe Jackson of the Chicago White Sox after hearing that the team took money to throw a World Series, "Tell me it ain't so, Joe! Tell me it ain't so!"

CHEERS!
BOB