[Alt-photo] LIGHTMEASURE CLOSED? TELL ME IT AIN'T SO, JOE!

Rafael Rojas info at rafaelrojasphoto.com
Fri Sep 1 15:46:25 UTC 2017

Dear Bob,

Unfortunately, they stopped the business and have no other meters in
stock... :-( Sad, their meters were absolutely great.

Cheers,

rafael

<http://www.rafaelrojasphoto.com/>

     * Rafael Rojas Fine Art Photography*

      www.rafaelrojas.com

      info at rafaelrojas.com

      Cell: +41 79 788 69 30

      Switzerland

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 5:27 PM, bobkiss caribsurf.com via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>