[Alt-photo] UV Light Meter, I'll Take One

Robert Westmoreland rdwestak at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 12:12:58 UTC 2017

Hola!  I’m looking for one of these as well.  If LightMeasure decides to do a limited run of UV meters, please sign me up for the one with the external sensor.  That said, if only one model is made available, I’ll take one of those.  I’m putting together a darkroom to do carbon transfer prints so I need a device that will measure UV from point of exposure.  Question- Does anyone have any experience with the Chinese version off eBay?  It looked kind of crude.  Roberto in Coamo, Puerto Rico

Our Sites:

The Scurvy Dog's Puerto Rican Blog-
Can be seen at: RobertosPuertoRico.com <http://robertospuertorico.com/>

The Puerto Rican Bamboo Website-