[Alt-photo] Exposure meter

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 3 16:37:21 UTC 2017

    A good starting place would be to ask him how large a run he needs
for it to be economical to make them. It depends of course on what
materials he needs and the quantity of raw materials or special parts
from outside suppliers, and, of course, of those parts are still
available. There is some minimum run that would justify whatever
tooling, etc., is necessary. There are a lot of factors that only the
fellow proposing to make them will know. First step is to find out.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL