[Alt-photo] Exposure meter

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:26:16 UTC 2017

Dave,

That was my thoughts as well. I e-mailed him yesterday so I hope he will
reply soon. In the mean time if anyone wants to be added to the list of
individuals wanting to obtain a meter please contact me off list.

I think most of us who have expressed interest these past few days probably
did not purchase the meter when it was introduced for various reasons. I was
a bit surprised to hear Mr. Parker had to close production several months
ago.

Don Bryant