[Alt-photo] pre-soaking fumed silica for pt/pd

bobkiss caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Sep 4 14:43:53 UTC 2017

DEAR GARETH & CHRISTIAN,

     Please let us know what concentration you use...how many grams (or milligrams, given how light the silica powder is) per liter you mix  And, is there a special mixing method?  I would like to try it this way because the rolling and squeegeeing method can easily be messed up by "graceful" people like me!  LOL!!!

                 CHEERS!
                        BOB