[Alt-photo] Exposure Unit

don at sweetlegal.co.nz don at sweetlegal.co.nz
Wed Sep 6 01:31:03 UTC 2017

Hi Greg

If you are reading the UV sensor values at regular intervals into an
Arduino, this sketch may help.  It is said to produce a running average
of the values.  Displaying that and the elapsed time would give you a
quick way of calculating the dose.

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Smoothing

Don Sweet