[Alt-photo] replies to the list

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 13:12:18 UTC 2017

:Niranjan.

      From: Kees Brandenburg <workshops at polychrome.nl>
 To: Niranjan Patel <nirpat89 at yahoo.com>; alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>
 Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:53 AM
 Subject: Re: [Alt-photo] replies to the list

Hi Niranjan,

Some mail clients behave different from others. The list software (mailman) has a standard reply-to prefilled in with both adresses: the sender and the list. A simple click on reply should throw up both in the ’to’ field of your reply. Some mail clients change this and modify it to a reply with a cc. The list will be in the cc field. When replying again to such a modified post the reply is only sent to the person in the ‘to’ field. A workaround might be to always click 'reply to all' or manually correct it when the list address is missing.

best,

Kees