[Alt-photo] UV exposure meter: answer from Ian Parker, lightmeasure.com

Manuel Gomes Teixeira gt.manuel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:05:59 UTC 2017

Hi Kees,
Only to let you know that I've just emailed Ian, with all my details,
ordering one PPM-2 Meter to me.
I've asked him too if would need a deposit in advance to guaranteed the
order. I'll be happy to do so! :-)
I hope this will help to contribute to justify a new run.
Thank you all  for your kind efforts to mke this happen.
Kind regards,
Manuel GT

www.manuelgomesteixeira.com

<http://facebook.com/pt.printing.services>