[Alt-photo] UV meters - the LightMeasure store has reopened and is taking orders

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Sat Sep 9 20:05:34 UTC 2017

All people that have showed interest in buying a meter sould have received this message from Ian. The shop will be open for a short time to place your orders!

Kees

=================

Hello everyone,

This is Ian Parker from LightMeasure.com, with information about the one-time fabrication run for our UV meters.

We are delighted to say that we received enough requests to make this fabrication run viable. So we have reopened the store to take orders. We thank you all for your interest - it is very gratifying. We’d also like to thank Kees for making this happen.

So here are the details:
1) Please go to the store (www.LightMeasure.com) to place your order. Please understand that any previous communications you may have had with us (or with Kees) were ONLY to indicate your interest in this project. They were NOT your order.

2) From the website you can see technical details of the meter, see examples of use, read the FAQs and the get all the details of pricing and shipping. If you are based outside of the US, please read about possible customs duties so you aren’t surprised later.

3) In order to keep the fabrication run manageable, we are only offering one choice of meter, the PPM-2 long wavelength model. This was by far our most popular model, useful for most processes.

4) If you are still interested you can place your order at the website. We offer a secure credit card system (we do not get to see your credit card numbers) as well as PayPal.

5) Since this is a one-time project the store will only be temporarily reopened. It will close again in 2 weeks’ time (on Sept 23rd 2017). We can’t accept any orders after this date. At the end of this period we will order sufficient components for the orders we received.

6) Delivery Time: some of the components have a 4 week lead time and then we will have to build the meters which will take another 2-4 weeks (depending on how many orders we receive). In addition there is the shipping time on top of that. So the earliest you will receive your meters will be towards the end of November. We will do everything we can to speed things along but there is no way to easily expedite this. We will ship out meters in the order that orders were placed.

7) We will send out regular updates to advise you how the fabrication is proceeding.

6) Shipping will be via US Postal Service (which we have found to be the cheapest and very reliable), and tracking information will be provided.

Thanks again for your interest.

Best regards,
Ian Parker
www.LightMeasure.com