[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Wet Plate Collodion Sensivity Filterfor Normal Film

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:29:06 UTC 2017

Lets put the facts,

*Panchromatic bw film is highly sensitive to uv light , especially Wet
Plate Collodion Spectral Range*.

http://www.schott.com/d/advanced_optics/e434285e-65f6-4f21-a1b8-af282e17629c/1.1/schott_tie-35_transmittance_of_optical_glass_us.pdf

*Above link reports average optical glass BK7 is sensitive from 220nm to
700nm and above. That sensivity covers Wet Plate Collodion Sensivity.*

*I think we need a filter*..

*And I think most important characteristic could come from crystal
structure. I found an silveriodide microphotograph and crystals are tight
and they were packed like manhattan buildings and every building have
different height.*

Can you confirm that ? You can read the paper at APUG resources.

*And other question , I looked to wet plate collodion wpc sensivity link
and it was between 380 and 420. But it can go to 300 or lower. I dont know
? Who can find me an scientific article name or doi ?*