[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Wet Plate Collodion Sensivity Filterfor Normal Film

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:16:56 UTC 2017

I thought old timers and their lenses and the modern platers , they all use
variety of glasses. I agree with you richard.

Thank you for Roscoe link , 51 mm x 51mm dichroic filter goes from so 30
dollars.

I saw some terrible orthochromatic pictures and some good. I dont have idea
what will go with me .

I will use 135mm Leitz Hektor on portraits with Soviet Zorki. I think uv
focus must be studied with my lens. Good warning.

Now there remains two questions , why not ordinary bw film but blue
sensitive film ? Does it make difference ?

Second question, does wet plate have regular crystals or what ? I used 9
Leicas and all for their critical area noise.
I think I can get noise with Hektor  I think leica makes lenses as film as
friend. They go together very well.