[Alt-photo] help I've got black plague :(

Anne Chansonette chansonette at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:13:57 UTC 2017

Hey there list,

     I have followed many discussions about "measles" and "black plague" in
platinum and palladium printing here, but I have never experienced it until
now. Suddenly I am getting measles and I have tried everything I can think
of, but am still getting tiny black spots on every single Pt/Pd print. Of
course, this is happening when I am up against a deadline printing for a
show. I've replaced chemistry, brushes, and paper and don't know what else
to do. I have some high key images in the bunch and there is no hiding
them. Any further suggestions? I am running out of time :(

     Best,
     Anne Eder
     www.anneeder.com