[Alt-photo] help I've got black plague :(

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:05:46 UTC 2017

Anne
Black spots are usually metal particles embedded in the paper. Switching the paper would be the first thing.
There could be something flaking off the brush as well
In terms of chemistry palladium never goes bad unless contaminated. Ferric oxalate can go bad but that would give you fog not spots.
Do u see any specs or flakes on coated paper ?
Marek
Sent from my iPhone