[Alt-photo] help I've got black plague :(

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 12:47:25 UTC 2017

Where's the like button : ) ... Marek is spot on... I'd also suggest your
water supply. But metal contamination for other sources comes to mind. Your
platinum may be bad, but for me paper is the place to look. Airborne issues
as well. Can you describe your entire coating area a little more as well as
your drying technique? Forced air heating and cooling systems can be suspect
of dispersing bits. Change over in water quality. Do you see them , the
imperfections, immediately upon drying the coated  paper? And any of them
streaks or are they all simple spots? As to the brush, if it doesn't contain
metal it can't be the cause of some issues? ...

Eric Neilsen

www.ericneilsenphotography.com
SKYPE ejprinter