[Alt-photo] uv content of led lights

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:43:07 UTC 2017

Normal warm white leds, incandescent bulbs are just getting so rare
nowadays. I may find one right now to try to make some cyanos.  CFLs are
absolutely out of question. My darkroom light is a bunch of red leds, I
haven't noticed any fogging using them when developing paper negatives,
but the red colour makes it very difficult to see if coating of cyano is
even.

tnx

-m