[Alt-photo] Chart Throb

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 19:34:14 UTC 2017

I am not exactly following you.  Are you looking for the program or do you already have the program and you need help in using it.  In any case, you can still download ChartThrob and get most of the info on how to implement it here:

http://www.botzilla.com/blog/archives/000544.html

This thread on the old dpug and now Photrio can be helpful too since that's where the method was first presented.

https://www.photrio.com/forum/index.php?threads/chartthrob-v1-01.149167/

I have used the system myself recently. So if you have any specific question, feel free to ask here.

:Niranjan.