[Alt-photo] Alt-photo Groups in Europe

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Thu Sep 28 12:39:16 UTC 2017

Hi all, European alt-printers!
I am looking to Associations of alt-print photographers in Europe. Just made of physical persons, periodical physical meetings and so on, not simply virtual websites, FB pages or mailing lists.
At present, I know:
Rodolfo Namias Group in Italy
Gesellschaft für Photographische Edeldruckverfahren in Germany
Picto Benelux in Belgium
The Bromoil Circle of Great Britain
Association pour la Photographie Ancienne et ses Techniques in France

Any help finding similar associations (I'd like to stress on "physical associations") in the Mediterranean Basin, Nordic Countries, East Europe, etc.?

Alberto