[Alt-photo] Alt-photo Groups in Europe

Jacques Kevers jacqueskv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:17:08 UTC 2017

Alberto,
There was a group in Poland. Torsten Grüne, from the GfphE in Germany, met
with them 4-5 years ago. You could ask him for further details. If you
don't have the mail address of Torsten, please let me know...
Not sure whether there is something in Spain. You could ask the organizers
of the Revela-T festival...
Best regards,
Jacques

Jacques Kevers