[Alt-photo] Alt-photo Groups in Europe

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Thu Sep 28 18:01:47 UTC 2017

Hi Alberto,

That’s still a few years after 1997 ;)
If you want more Helios member names I have some here in a 1997 leaflet I got in Bath.

Here in the Netherlands I don’t know of any active alt. groups, although some people are participating in the picto benelux meetings. I have a large database of my own workshop participants through the years, and know a lot of active alt. people here and in Belgium.

Kees