[Alt-photo] Alt-photo Groups in Europe

Malin Fabbri alternativephotography at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:53:15 UTC 2017

Hi Alberto,
I've been trying to get hold of you to get an updated page for the
Galleries at AlternativePhotography.com for the Rodolfo Namias group.... i
only had an old email for you. Can you please contact me about this?
All groups can have their own gallery page, right now it's only Glen Echo
in America I've been able to get hold of...
http://www.alternativephotography.com/gallery/photo-groups/
So if you are a head or admin of a physical group, please contact me and
I'll set up a page for you.
Kind regards,
Malin

On 29 September 2017 at 13:43, Jean Daubas via Alt-photo-process-list <

> Hi Alberto !
>
> You may add to your list the " London Alternative Photography
> Collective", which seems quite active .
>
> Hope it helps,
>
>    Alternative cheers from France
>
>    Jean
>

> Le 28/09/2017 à 14:39, Alberto Novo via Alt-photo-process-list a écrit :
>
>> Hi all, European alt-printers!
>> I am looking to Associations of alt-print photographers in Europe. Just
>> made of physical persons, periodical physical meetings and so on, not
>> simply virtual websites, FB pages or mailing lists.
>> At present, I know:
>> Rodolfo Namias Group in Italy
>> Gesellschaft für Photographische Edeldruckverfahren in Germany
>> Picto Benelux in Belgium
>> The Bromoil Circle of Great Britain
>> Association pour la Photographie Ancienne et ses Techniques in France
>>
>> Any help finding similar associations (I'd like to stress on "physical
>> associations") in the Mediterranean Basin, Nordic Countries, East Europe,
>> etc.?
>>
>> Alberto

All the best,
Malin