[Alt-photo] epson p800 problems

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:12:42 UTC 2017

Anne

MAybe black spots that you reported are not related to chemistry at all. Examine your negative closely for pinholes. They would produce black spots. Your transparency could be defective or even more likely you get a dust particle on the transparency and the pigment gets printed on top of it and than just flakes off. I see that often. Best advice is to wipe your transparency with a lint free fabric before printing.
Marek

Sent from my iPhone