[Alt-photo] Alt-photo Groups in Europe

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:14:50 UTC 2017

Hi Alberto,

I am also thinking of APS, which is Alternative Photo Scotland.

I remember our list member John Brewer had been invited for an
exhibition 2 or 3 years ago.

I am not sure the APS is still active since their website seems to be
‘frozen’ in 2015

    http://www.alternativephotographyscotland.org/

But who knows?

Hope it helps,