[Alt-photo] Source of chemistry in Canada

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Fri Feb 9 16:44:09 UTC 2018

Mark - I've ordered from the following places:

Argentix in Montreal - sells a lot of stuff from Photographers Formulary
as well as Art-Craft.  The nice thing about dealing with Jacques is that
his prices are not that much different than what we'd pay (with
conversion) if bought directly from the US - but without the hassles and
cost of shipping and duties from the US. His site is here:
http://www.argentix.ca/.  If you don't see something, Jacques will try
and get it from PF or Art-Craft.

Nymoc in Toronto - John and Murray don't have a website but can be
reached via their email: nymoc at bellnet.ca. They are also great to deal
with and can source some very hard to find chemicals.

David