[Alt-photo] Source of chemistry in Canada

Gordon Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 9 17:21:42 UTC 2018

Hi:

Nymoc in Toronto is good, but they don't have a website, you must phone and place an order, (416) 465-1929 . In my orders they have sent an invoice with the product and me to pay once received.

Argentix resells artcraft and formulary chemicals, not sure if its cheaper than ordering direct from either. I also order lots from artcraft
http://www.argentix.ca/rawchems.php?=SID&mqry=sp0002

Planning on moving to the island, intersted in learning wetpate

Gordon J. Holtslander
gjh at shaw.ca
Learn about HSP http://sp-foundation.org