[Alt-photo] Color Profile

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 23:07:40 UTC 2018

Chris, Niranja, thank you very much for your input. I also did some research on the internet and found out that using AdobeRGB instead of Srgb on glossy paper makes the print duller. I am not too sure about that.
I am going to learn on how to do soft proofing in photoshop to see if i have any out of range colors when i print my color density palette.
My colorized color is in the orange (Like my safe light). So if i get Niranjan saying, adobeRGB will not benefit me.
I personally think that my printer will print best in srgb but was still wondering.
Yes Chris, i still use a 2200. I have a ink waste tank so i do not flood my pads and can reset the printer with a utility in case it tells me i have filled them. I also have a continuous ink system so i refill my tanks. It has been very good to me and hope it will last a little longer. I still do a test pattern every week to be sure the nozzles are not clogged.
Thank you again for your input
Best
Pierre-Olivier