[Alt-photo] Color Profile

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 06:53:29 UTC 2018

Pierre-Olivier:

You are welcome.  Color management is a difficult topic.  More I learn, the less I know...:-)

Speaking of 256 colors, are you using 8-bits?  If so, I think moving to 16-bit processing will help when Photoshop is crunching those correction curves and colorizing layers - resulting in a smoother image.

:Niranjan.