[Alt-photo] Color Profile

Niranjan Patel nirpat89 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 15:52:23 UTC 2018

While Qimage will print in 16 bits, it must receive in 16 bits otherwise there is no benefit.  Finding the blocking color with 256 patches 8-bit file would be OK.  What I meant was are processing the original image in 16-bits, like adding the correction curve layer, color fill layer, flip, invert etc.