[Alt-photo] Another good paper for cyanotype

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:09:21 UTC 2018

> Despite the minimal handling in the coating, and considerable care in developing and drying, the paper ended up with a slightly begraddled look.  I might think of pressing it when drying, even using a fibre based print drier.
> Graeme Lyall

Dear Graeme,
I almost look at the paper as if it is cloth because it behaves similarly in absorption.
Yes. A dry mount press would be great. At home I use my poor woman’s dry mount press i.e. my iron :)
Also, I do hang it to dry and weight it on the bottom with two clothespins which hang another hanger upside down. This keeps it straighter.