[Alt-photo] Dichromates and Septic System?

Jacques Kevers jacqueskv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:23:05 UTC 2018

The info about how to dispose of dichromate waste certainly is interesting,
but will become rapidly superseded here in Europe (as soon as our current
individual reserves will be gone), as the purchase, import, use and even
simple possession of dichromates now is prohibited in all of the E.U. ...
:-(
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site