[Alt-photo] Dichromates and Septic System?

Anne Chansonette chansonette at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 01:06:33 UTC 2018

If you all don't mind, I'd love to see any additional conversation on this
topic continue here in this forum. I'm trying to figure out getting rid of
gum developing run off for when I teach workshops and there is more than I
normally generate on my own. This is all helpful!

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:12 PM, David Robertson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>