[Alt-photo] Salted Paper - Casein salt size

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Sun Feb 18 17:17:44 UTC 2018

Two questions.

I'm interesting in trying the Casein salt size mentioned in "Salted
Paper Printing" but have no sodium citrate on hand - just sodium
chloride.  Can sodium chloride be substituted for sodium citrate in some
way in this recipe?

And - does changing salting and salt-size formulas require recalibrating
my times?  I've just used the Universal salting receipe mentioned by
Marek Matusz to date - so this is the first time I'm branching out with
other formulas.

Many thanks for the info.

David