[Alt-photo] Salted Paper - Casein salt size

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Sun Feb 18 18:23:59 UTC 2018

Hi, Keith.

Thanks for your note.  I suspected as much - in terms of re-calibrating
- but thought I would ask.  I do use a 4x5 21 step tablet - and am
printing using PiezoDN - it's not that much of a hassle to do the
testing.  I just wasn't sure how much the salting and size affected the
overall times/correction curve.  Regardless, it would be valuable to know.

Kind regards,
David