[Alt-photo] Salted Paper - Casein salt size

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Mon Feb 19 02:49:57 UTC 2018

Thank you, Marek, for your note.  I'll try both ways and see what
transpires.  I've been following your formula using cupric chloride as a
contrast agent and have been really pleased with the results, save for a
small amount of mottling  - which I thought I would try a gelatin size
to try and address.  My time is about 50 minutes with the cupric
chloride - any longer than than and it wouldn't be ideal.

David