[Alt-photo] Antwort: Re: Dichromates and Septic System?

Jacques Kevers jacqueskv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:57:06 UTC 2018

John,
I was assuming something  along those lines too.
Retailers who used to sell such stuff to private customers in Belgium do
not appear to do so any more; the last who still did sell some by the end
of last year were asking for astronomic prices (around 200€/kg), presumably
to finish their reserves. I don't know if they still are selling, but their
answers last year were not encouraging at all...
I used to organise group sales and purchased it from a wholesale supplier
at 20€/kg per 50kg.
It's difficult to pretend that such an order is for private use, though...
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site
Première Avenue 7