[Alt-photo] Antwort: Re: Dichromates and Septic System?

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:34:44 UTC 2018

John Brewer wrote:
"... if a business used small amounts, (under one tonne a year!), for
research then no license ‘probably‘ wouldn’t be needed but but detailed
notes are necessary to prove research is being carried out. I have this
in writing. This is how I’m approaching the issue.’

So, my own way of approaching the issue will now be to keep detailed
notes to prove that I am actively searching…
a way to prove that my favorite ‘hobby’ is…
searching the subtle border between private use and ‘gewerblich’ ;-) ;-) ;-)

‘Alternative cheers from France’

jean