[Alt-photo] cyanotype paper

Stane Kočar stane.kocar at siol.net
Wed Feb 21 20:05:41 UTC 2018

In Germany you can get Hahnemuhle Sumi-e at:
Künstlermagazin,Kastanienallee 33,10435 Berlin
Tel: 030 448 44 47
Fax: 030 441 03 09
info at kuenstlermagazin.de
www.kuenstlermagazin.de

Price: 22,40 EUR for 20 pack 50x65 cm + 18,15 EUR for European package
and postage. Mine two packs came last week. But be warned, it sucks
chemicals like sponge.

Regards from Slovenia
Stane Kocar