[Alt-photo] Vacuum Units?

raven erebus ravene at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:16:48 UTC 2018

I use an air hockey table with a vacuum cleaner for suction. Then I use
Kreene over it to hold it down rather than glass. I'm using it for
photopolymer photogravure so I'm not sure if the Kreene would work for your
needs or not. https://www.boxcarpress.com/shop/kreene/

best,
Raven

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 7:16 AM, Jeremy Moore via Alt-photo-process-list <