[Alt-photo] Albumin powder

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:42:59 UTC 2018

Hi Loris,

Albumen sticks to glass insanely, probably it denatures and hardens  after
ethanol, ether in the process and other acidic treatments.
Dilute HCl and hydrogen peroxide works faster and more aggresive than
hypochlorite bleach.
I would have to leave glasses in bleach overnight to remove it, with acid I
clean 5-6 used negative glasses within an hour.

Regards
Serdar