[Alt-photo] And speaking of books being written

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 00:53:12 UTC 2018

I'm putting a lot of effort into making something decent to submit.  I'm
new to this process, and I'm not sure I have anything yet that I wish to be
"immortialized".  I promise I will get you something in the next two
weeks.  I might get lucky?  I hope so!  (I'd hate to pull a masterpeice off
the press on Feb 1....)

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 7:12 PM, Clay Harmon via Alt-photo-process-list <