[Alt-photo] Denise Ross

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 23:07:18 UTC 2018

Randy,
Can’t wait to see where this new avenue goes, seeing as so many gelatin silver papers have gone by the wayside. I wonder if it’s possible to make your own gelatin silver paper that a) liths well and b) bromoils well!

There are two groups I have never been a part of and I regret that, the LF group and APUG. Maybe one of these days, but it seems FB has been a good alternative to connect with all kinds of alt pro people all over the world.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Contemporary Practices in Alternative Process Photography series <https://www.routledge.com/Contemporary-Practices-in-Alternative-Process-Photography/book-series/CPAPP>