[Alt-photo] Salted Paper - double coating

David Christensen agitprop at telus.net
Sun Jan 7 17:10:21 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone.

I'm trying Marek Matusz's "Universal salting recipe" (and adding in a
percentage of copper chloride) in Christina's "Salted Paper Printing
(great book by the way).  I would like to double coat the paper, as he
suggests, and am wondering how long to wait between coats.  Should I let
the paper dry for an hour and then coat again? Or can coats be applied
in a shorter time span with the final dry time being an hour?

Many thanks.

David