[Alt-photo] Gum pigment mixed in batches

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 04:44:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Quick question. I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find it. Can gum
bichromate pigment be premixed in larger batches rather than being mixed at
coating time? I'd like to mix stock pigment solutions and keep them stored
in glass bottles that I can reach for across printing sessions (rather than
mixing fresh for each print). Is there any reason not to do this? I think
I've heard of people doing this but wanted to double check. Thanks!

-Francesco