[Alt-photo] Gum pigment mixed in batches

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:12:27 UTC 2018

Sorry, I might have been unclear. I mean specifically mixing premixed
emulsions i.e. pre-mixed gum arabic, dichromate solution (i use 13%), and
watercolor pigment. I'm asking if I can premix the complete ready-to-coat
sensitized solution in batches.

You mention not to add the dichromate but why would that be? Does
dichromate lose sensitivity or go bad after its been mixed?